How to boil corn on the cob like the ones from markets!
- 2020. 08. 19.
- 29 000
Do you often eat corn as a snack in the summer?
Here’s how to make it taste like the ones from markets.
You’ll get addicted to them.
Boiling corn on the cob
6 waxy corn on the cob
16&1/2 cups (3000ml) water
1&2/3 tbsp (20g) fine salt
3 tbsp (36g) brown sugar
3 tbsp (30g) New Sugar
1. Shuck the corn until the last layer is still attached; remove the corn silk.
2. Clean the corn thoroughly.
3. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the corn, then put in the corn.
4. Add fine salt, brown sugar, and New Sugar, and boil the corn over high heat.
5. When water starts boiling, reduce to medium heat, cover the pot, and simmer for another 30 - 40 minutes.
© 2010-2021 KRposts 영화, 클립 - 무료 시청, 온라인 공유